Thursday, November 18, 2010

5

I have 5 followers, yayyyyyyyyy!
I used to get so excited when I'd get a little comment here or there, but now I looked and I have 5 followers, hope you like reading this lil blog and you comment and stick around my fab 5! lol

Today has been good, I did a short biggest loser workout this a.m. and hit the gym tonight for a 30 min elliptical session. Like I mentioned in a previous post, I signed up for the Turkey Trot, a 5k that I'm speed walking in with a couple friends of mine next week on thanksgiving. Anyway, i did a 3 mile speed walk the other night during a workout and I wanted to do it in 45 mins. I did it in 52 instead. Not bad, but I'll keep on working on it.

I really don't think I'm getting the best of my workouts though. I'm sweating a ton, and doing elliptical and now sometimes octane and/or tread, but I feel like I could be doing more. I'd love to ask a trainer their opinion on what I could do to maximize fat burning on my workouts, but I am no where near that brave yet. Guess I could look on the net and poke around seeing what I find out too. What's a good workout for you? Any ideas for me?

1 comment:

  1. Hey :)

    It's been a couple weeks. Hope you are doing okay! Maybe try some rollerblading, I love skating! Hills are hard work!

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete