Thursday, June 17, 2010

12 days

I am (well, was) super excited to post that I have now lost 38 pounds. So I decided to look back and see when I posted my last loss-it was 12 days ago and I had lost 35, now today I was at a 38 pound loss. That's only 3 pounds, 3 pounds in 12 days. Hmmmm...do I get upset by that? No. I am not letting myself. Trying anyway. There was a vacation tucked in there, too. But I have really tried hard, kept it going and stuck to it. Didn't eat when I wanted the last couple nights. I was proud of myself for that. Dangit I hate when the damn scale does this to me. Grrrr. I need to focus on the good stuff. Let's see....Clothes are fitting a lot better now. I have gone down 2 sizes in tops or more and 2 in jeans. I can take my jeans/capris etc out of the dryer after washing them in warm water and they fit, they are even a little loose! I FEEL great, too. I saw myself in the reflection at work the other day before school was out and I did a double take, I wasn't so huge looking! I actually looked not too bad I thought, lol. So I am going to make myself focus on those points and not the number on the scale. I also worked out good, hard work outs 2x this week. Tomorrow I'm going to do a home work out with the kids, we dance for 30 mins. I push it hard, then slow it down a bit, then push it hard etc. in that time frame. There's even a new "classic rock work out" channel on our tv, woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment