Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday

I got a call at work today that my 2 yr old wasn't feeling well, so I came home. Poor girl was sleeping, felt warm....I'm so bummed, we've got many plans this weekend and I hope she's feeling up to them. We shall see, she's sleeping now.

On another note-last night I went to dinner with my sister to Melting Pot. Oh my gosh, that place is AMAZING! LOVE IT! I've always wanted to go there, so I took her for her birthday. SO much fun! We really enjoyed the evening, and it was great to do that with my sister! When my mom passed away in 2004, there were things that happened and my sister and I didn't talk for years. Yes, years. I am so grateful she is back in my life, my family's lives...it was a great night!

I weighed in yesterday a.m. and lost another 3.3! YAY! I am so happy! My jeans feel great, even right out of the dryer! I am on my way to my goal each and every day and it feels sooo sooo good. Gonna be a healthier me!

No comments:

Post a Comment