Saturday, April 10, 2010

birthday cake

is EVIL! Evil I tell you!
I am happy to say I have avoided it twice now. Throw it out, make it easy? It's my daughter's birthday cake and my kids shouldn't be punished because their Mom can't leave it alone. So I will avoid it and stick to the plan. I CAN do this, I can. I WILL. I figured if I blogged about it, it would help. It does help.

I haven't weighed since a week ago. I hurt my ankle something horrid last weekend and so I have not been able to workout, I did not make the greatest food choices over Easter. I didn't do TOO bad, but there was room for improvement. I am back at it. Not going to give up. My hubby and i made a pact to get healthier. We do not want to put our children through our health issues if we can help it. And we can help it. Being overweight is so hard on your body and will take it's toll sooner or later. I've got to make this change and make it stick for me, my kids, my family...We're trying boca burgers tonight for dinner, first time ever not eating the traditional red meat burger. I'll post later on how they are. I'm also going to get us out for a bike ride tonight, I think it will be easier with my sore ankle.
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment